- “Tzalul – Free Diving Eilat” is an e-commerce site on the Internet (hereinafter: “the Site”), operated by “Tzalul-Free Diving in Eilat” (hereinafter: “the Company”). The site manages a virtual store and offers its customers information And the sale of various consumer products in the field of diving (hereinafter: “the Products”).
- The Company reserves the right to change these regulations from time to time, but any change will apply only to products and / or services purchased after the change.
- By ordering product in site you declares that you aware of the terms and conditions specified in the website’s regulations and that you and / or anyone acting on your behalf will have no claims against the owners of the site and / or its operators and / or anyone acting on their behalf, The obligations of the site owners and / or its operators pursuant to these regulations.
Information displayed on the site
- The information, descriptions, images and data presented on the Site are for the purpose of impression only, and are based mainly on information provided by the various manufacturers.
- The Company invests efforts in maintaining the updated information on the site, but this does not constitute an undertaking to do so. Therefore, the Company shall be no responsibility for the update, completeness or correctness of the information found on the Site.
- The Company reserves the right to add, amend or detract from the information presented on the Site, the Site’s structure and the conditions of the visit and use of the Site, at any time and without notice.
- The Company does not guarantee that all links (links) found on the Site will be valid and lead to a proper website. The Company is not responsible for the content displayed in the links, for the information published therein or for any other details connected with them, and shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused or likely to be caused as a result of using or relying on the information in the services presented in the links. The company may remove from the site links that are included in it at its sole discretion
- The site provides service and deliveries in the city of Eilat only.
- The products are intended for use in Eilat and are exempt from VAT.
- The range of services, prices (including shipping expenses) and terms of payment on this website may change from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Site may terminate its activity at any time without notice.
- In the event that an order is made to purchase products displayed on the site and it becomes clear that the requested model has changed and / or that any of the products has been sold and / or can not be obtained by the importer and / or can not be used, the company will inform the purchaser that the product ordered by him has been sold by e-mail or By phone.
- The Company reserves the right to submit an offer for the purchase of an alternative product of a similar nature and price, if the purchaser agrees, the details of his order will be updated accordingly or not, his order will be deleted and his credit card will not be charged without the purchaser’s compensation and / or any consideration.
- The shipment will arrive at the destination within 21 business days (unless stated otherwise) from the moment the order is confirmed by the credit card company.
- The shipments will be carried out by the company, the courier company or the post office.
Sale of products and / or services published on the site
- The quantity of products offered for sale from each product is flexible and subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
- The products offered for sale on the site are completely new, in their original packaging and enjoy all the usual warranty and service in the normal course of business, and are protected by any law and regulation in this matter.
- The Company reserves the right to delete and add products to the Site and / or change the terms of sale from time to time.
Purchase of products and / or services published on the website
- Anyone who is eligible to perform binding legal actions and holds a means of payment issued in Israel by one of the credit card companies and / or makes a purchase in cash at the Company’s offices may participate in the purchase of products on the website.
- The Company retains the right to prevent access to sales and / or to cancel the participation of surfers whose behavior is inappropriate or not according to the rules of participation, temporarily or permanently, at its sole discretion and without giving notice thereof in advance.
- When making a purchase, the user will be required to provide the following details: ID / HP, first and last name and / or company name, telephone, locality, postal code, e-mail and payment details. Delivering false information is a criminal offense, and against those who submit false details, legal action will be taken, including damages for damages that may be caused to the site.
- Without derogating from the aforesaid, the Company shall be entitled to prevent the User from purchasing products on the Site in the following cases:
- Deliberately removing incorrect details.
- Execution of an act or omission that harms or is likely to harm the Company or any third parties.
- In the event that the credit card has been blocked or restricted to use in any way.
- The Company does everything in its power to ensure that the products presented are in stock. If the requested product turns out to be out of stock, an appropriate notice will be sent by e-mail or telephone. In this case, the Company reserves the right to cancel the order without charging the credit card. Alternatively, the Company may offer the user an equivalent replacement product for the ordered product. The Company shall not have any claim, claim and / or demand against it of any kind whatsoever, including in respect of the purchase of the product or the expectation of such acquisition, loss of profit, purchase of the product at a higher price by a third party, etc.
- A prerequisite for purchasing the product is the credit card company’s approval of the transaction. In the event that the credit company refuses to honor the liability, the purchase will be canceled and the product will not be supplied to the purchaser.
- If the order on the site was approved, a notice of the execution of the order will be sent to the e-mail address given at the time of registration, which constitutes a condition for the purchase of the product. After the order, the credit card will be charged by the company for the sale amount including shipping charges.
Cancellation of a transaction by the performer
- A user who purchases products by telephone or website may cancel the transaction in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product, in its original packaging and without defect or wear and tear.
- The cancellation of the transaction is subject to the fact that the product will be returned to the company in its original packaging, complete and / or without damage and / or damage and / or defect and / or spoilage of any kind whatsoever.
- The right of cancellation does not stand in the following cases:
- “Passenger Goods” as defined in the Consumer Protection Law,
- in respect of a product that is information as defined in the Computers Law, 5755-1995.
- For goods manufactured especially for the consumer following the transaction.
- In the event of cancellation of the transaction for any reason other than a defect or incompatibility between the product and the details given to it by the company – the purchaser will be asked to return the product to the company where it conducts its business.
- If the Purchaser chooses to cancel the aforesaid transaction, the Company may charge the Purchaser cancellation fees and shipping fees. The cancellation fee for products in stock is 5% of the total transaction or NIS 20, whichever is lower, plus the shipping charges to the customer.
- In the event of cancellation of a transaction due to a defect or discrepancy between the product and the details provided by the Company, the purchaser will not be charged any cancellation fees. If the product is supplied, the purchaser will be required to place the product at the disposal of the company where the product was delivered and inform the Company thereof.
- Any purchaser who has submitted an offer for the purchase of a product and wishes to cancel his offer shall give notice thereof within 24 hours from the date of sending his proposal to the Company by e-mail: [email protected] or by phone to 050-3314033.
- Cancellation of the operation will be possible as long as the products have not yet been sent by the Company and / or anyone on its behalf to the address given in the offer.
- Cancellation of the purchase of a product supplied to the purchaser shall be done within 14 days from the date of receipt of the product at the address specified in the offer, provided that such notice has been given, and the product has not been used and is in its original packaging as delivered to the purchaser.
Cancellation of a transaction by the Company
- The Company reserves the right to terminate at any time, at its sole discretion, the activity on the Site and / or cancel the sale (before or after its closing), including in any of the following cases:
- If it turns out that an illegal activity was carried out or carried out on the site.
- If there is a technical failure which prevented or was likely to prevent the submission of offers for a particular sale.
- In the case of force majeure, acts of war, hostility or terror that prevent the Company from knowing that the sale will continue, its performance or sufficient participation therein.
- In the event of a mistake in good faith in printing, in the description of the product / service, in the terms of sale and / or in the event of a mistake in entering the sales data and / or mistake in entering the data from the bidder / God. In any event where an act has been taken contrary to these regulations.
- The company may cancel the order of the operation, if the order was made without the full / exact details of the order.
Supply of products
- The supply of the products and the time of their delivery shall be in accordance with the conditions appearing on the site.
- The time of supply of products includes calculation of business days only, ie, five working days per week (Sundays-Thursdays) and does not include Fridays / Saturdays and holiday days.
- Shipping The products can be made by registered mail and / or courier service at the company’s discretion, product size and delivery destination.
- The transportation and supply policy is determined by the Company and at its discretion. The Company reserves the right to announce that it is unable to lead the product to a specific area, in which case the operation will not be charged shipping charges and the product will be delivered instead of managing the Company’s business.
- The Company and / or anyone acting on its behalf shall bear no responsibility for delays in the supply of products as a result of uncontrolled events. In this case, the Company may announce the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part, and cancel the charge of the person performing the transaction.
- The shipping charges specified in the offer are final unless stated otherwise.
- Shipping charges include, inter alia, the cost of packing the product, warranty and insurance of the product at the time of shipment, as well as the actual shipping costs, unless stated otherwise by the company.
- The person performing the transaction will be entitled to choose self-collection from the place of conducting the Company’s business. In such a case, the purchaser will be exempt from handling and shipping fees.
Confidentiality and privacy
- The Company takes reasonable steps to secure and use the personal information it receives. However, the Company can not secure the information and communication systems in such a manner as to prevent unauthorized penetration and prohibited use of information. The Company shall not be liable in cases of disclosure and use of information provided to it arising from unauthorized access to the Site.
- The Company shall not give the personal information provided to it to third parties, unless it is obligated to do so by law or if it faces a threat that legal proceedings will be taken against it for actions performed by the perpetrator of the operation on the Site.
- The Company may make use of the information provided to it on the Site and the information it collects about the patterns of use of the Site, in order to improve the services it offers, to contact the information submitter and statistical needs. In order to achieve these objectives, the Company may share and disclose the information to its authorized agents, authorized service providers, affiliated companies and advertisers.
Responsibility of the Company
- The products on the site are presented in good faith and under the manufacturers ‘responsibility, and their presentation does not constitute a recommendation and / or expression of opinion on the part of the Company regarding their nature, characteristics, quality, manufacturers’ names, etc.
- The Company is not liable for any damage caused by a delay in the supply of the products or as a result
- The Company undertakes to do everything in its power to maintain the normal operation of the Site and the actions taken, but does not guarantee that the service on the Site will not be interrupted, will be provided without any breaks or malfunctions.
- For further inquiries and other information, please contact the representatives of the Company’s Customer Service Department by e-mail at [email protected] or by telephone at 050-3314033 during the company’s days and hours of operation.
- The company makes every effort to provide quality service and will be happy to receive any inquiry and any offer by e-mail [email protected].